Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pep Art: A pepper shaker with a twist

Happy Christmas to me! I was delighted when I opened the most unique and fun present from our son and his wife: A whimsical pepper mill and salt shaker. The pair is made of high-quality birch wood and painted in bright colors, spots and stripes. I’ve learned that the curvy 1 ½ ft. pepper mill has a patented ceramic milling mechanism that crushes peppercorns or sea salt producing consistent results to maximum flavor release. The more petite salt shaker is a perfect compliment to the pepper mill and I proudly display them on my kitchen counter for ready use.

Photobucket

Photobucket

These pieces are made by Pep Art and were found at the Fire and Rain Gallery in El Dorado Hills. To see their collection, you will find them at:

Photobucket
4359 TOWN CENTER BLVD , El Dorado Hills, CA, 95762
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/El-Dorado-Hills-CA/FIRE-AND-RAIN-GALLERY/181442139085?ref=nf

William Bounds Pep Art

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deanna, what a great blog!!! And thanks so much for supporting the Gallery, we appreciate you!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs