Tuesday, February 9, 2010

'Cuz I'm a woman -- W-O-M-A-N!"

What is 2” high, thick with personal history, has bullet points, and bragging rights?

It is a stack of my resumes I have sent out in the last 6 months for employment. It’s tough out there looking for a job!

Knowing that, I don’t take it personal that I haven’t landed the big one yet. If truth be told, I couldn’t be prouder of what I have accomplished in owning my own restaurant. And I can tell you, I’m a far better woman than I was 5 years ago.

Remember that song, “I bring home the bacon, fry it up in the pan. And never let you forget you're a man. Cuz I'm a woman -- W-O-M-A-N!

I’ll be belting out that tune very soon. It’ll just takes time.

The recession isn’t going to take me out. I’ll just catch the economy on the up take.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs