Monday, February 1, 2010

I can’t control my :)

I thrive on moments of well-being. I hoard them and memorize them.

If I can capture it in a photo, I paste it on my desktop so I can stare and absorb that moment over and over again.

Amy & Eddie 2009
Photo credits: LYFE Photography, Portland, Oregon
http://www.lyfephotography.net/

If I can capture that good feeling in a journal, I put pen to paper.

If it is a taste, I run the flavors over my tongue so I can remember and capture them again in my kitchen.

A reassuring touch…how is it to be chronicled or captured? Only by quickly sharing that confirming touch to someone else.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your smile and I'm glad you can't control it. Your recipes also sound super and I've already copied the yum yum beans. I'm looking for an easy without tomatoes veggie soup. What all do you put in one and not enough for an army either. Thanks for sending this blog to me. It's great and I enjoy it. I'll share with lots of people.

Deanna Glasier said...

Oh, comments like that keep me smiling. Thanks!

Check out my posting tommorow for my favorite vegetable soup recipe. It's to die for. Even an army would love it.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs